Actor Varun Dhawan’s wife Natasha Dalal who is a fashion designer will be making her OTT debut soon. In the upcoming fashion-based show titled Say Yes To the Dress India, Natasha will be helping a bride by designing her dream wedding attire. Natasha will also be showcasing her wedding collection on the reality show. The show will be aired on Discovery+.
Speaking about her OTT debut, in a statement, Natasha said, “Designing has always been a passion, and there couldn’t have been a better opportunity to make my OTT debut. Say Yes to The Dress is a highly appreciated show around the globe and being a part of it is an amazing experience! Creating a dream outfit for a bride is such an honour for me. Every bride is unique and watching her eyes sparkle when she sees her dream outfit unfold in front of her makes up for all the effort that goes into the process of bringing it to life. I’m excited to be part of this show as it manages to give everyone a glimpse of how a bride-to-be feels just before saying yes to the Dress!”
Say Yes To The Dress India will premiere Discovery+ on December 8, 2021. Natasha who specialises in designing bridal collections studied fashion designing at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, US.
Natasha and Varun got married in January this year in Alibaugh in the presence of their family and friends.
BOLLYWOOD NEWS – LIVE UPDATES
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies update, Box office collection, New Movies Release , Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood Live News Today & upcoming movies 2021 and stay updated with latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.
- Salman Khan confirms sequel to No Entry with Anees Bazmee on his birthday : Bollywood News
- Ayeza khan bra size,measurement, Bio, Age, Networth, height, and More
- Sting India ropes in Akshay Kumar as its first Brand Ambassador : Bollywood News
- Marcélia Cartaxo bra size,measurement,Bio,Age,Networth , height,Movies and More
- Lyricist Ibrahim Ashk passes away at 70 owing to COVID-19 complications : Bollywood News